Self-acclaimed music mogul, NOTA Nhlamulo Baloyi has been mocked and dragged on South Africa streets.
Nota got recently famous for his controversial talks about SA artists and anything music related.
The recent he did got his name at top of the trend list, with people claiming that they’re embarrassed he disgraced himself and the country.
Here is what he did:
Kanye West has been outspoken on how record labels such as Universal and Sony music have deprived most artists from owning their masters, and he announced taking actions that will liberate musicians from modern slavery.
The South African music mogul weighed in on Kanyes’ rants and did his analysis.
Kanye contracts SUMMARY: Apart from the inducement which Kanye had to sign to get his advances. This shows that Jay Z sold the masters to first 6 @kanyewest’s albums just so he could get his own back. He did so knowing Def Jam won’t sell them back to Kanye in future. That’s BEEF!
He goes on to appreciating Cassper Nyovest as being better than some of this top international stars, in terms of managing his record label and artists.
However, he got slandered by South Africans after he spilled out “jargon” to an international music mogul who revealed that all he dished is nonfactual.
Nota realized his inferiority and plead that he learns from the woman, due to her many years experience in the industry.
- South Africans crown Black Coffee legend – Here’s why
- DJ Maphorisa trolled for having a fling with teenagers
- Mzansi trend Amapiano song #KeSingle with different reactions – Watch
- (Watch) Social media users mock Andile Mpisane’s performance at #HAPAwards2020
- Tweezy shuns Nota who urged him and 2 other SA producers to stop sounding American