Black Coffee is grateful for life and he opens up on how he went into a chapel in Italy to renew his faith in God.
The DJ shortly narrated on Instagram, that it was no coincidence that his hotel room was next to a chapel, which triggered his move to seeking God.
“So grateful for life and being back seeing the world a little bit and I believe it’s no coincidence that my hotel room was right next to a Chapel last night.Had to go in after the gig and renew my faith in HIM.”
The year 2020 has been quite hectic for Black Coffee. From divorce with Enhle Mbali to claims that he owes millions of tax and he’s to sell off some of his property to pay up.
Coffee doesn’t speak much of his faith, but putting out a post about the chapel in Italy must have being of great significant to him.
- FULL ALBUM: Black Coffee ft Martine Thomas – Split Open Jazz Fair 2019 Vol. 4 (Zip)
- Black Coffee celebrates 15 years of his professional career
- Black Coffee “I do not make music for the clubs”
- Black Coffee – Live At (Deep In The City Soweto)
- FULL EP: Black Coffee & Nathan Adams – Afraid Of The Dark (Zip File)