Cassper Nyovest’s fans might be experiencing another level of the rapper’s growth, starting from the beginning of another decade, 2020.
Taking to Twitter, the rap star revealed his thought on having to Fill Up two stadiums, starting from next year.
“So many people want fill up and im thinking of doing 2 stadiums a year so we can share the vibe. I already decided on doing the NW for 3 years so i need to pick another stadium to add for next year. Maybe we do Bloem , P.E or Polokwane ?” He tweeted.
Many of his followers appreciated his hustling spirit and have even bought his new idea.
It’s worthy to note that Mufasa’s latest Fill Up which occurred some weeks ago, was a huge success and another achievement bagged.
- Did you know Cassper Nyovest was a dancer before being a rapper?
- Was Emtee’s reunion with Cassper Nyovest fake?
- First 10 most followed South African musicians on Instagram in 2020
- Will you buy? Cassper Nyovest to sell beard oil soon
- #One Night With Sjava Is Way Better: Cassper Nyovest Claps Back On Fan’s Hate