Cassper Nyovest hails his new achievement on Twitter.
The rapper said after 3 years, Superman‘s visual hits 1 million.
Meanwhile, just within 3 months, his 2020 single, Good For That hit a million views on YouTube.
It is worthy to note that, it also went gold few weeks ago.
“Superman finally reached 1 million views after 3 years. Good for that reached a million views and went gold in 3 months. Now you can have catalog full of songs like superman and the streets will pay their respects but they won’t pay your bills. Your choice! I choose to do both!!!” He tweeted.
- Prince Kaybee’s “Uwrongo” sold Gold with 2.7 million streams
- Master KG’s “Jerusalema” video reaches over 200 million views
- Kabza De Small’s “Nia Lo” music video hits a million views
- Master KG’s “Jerusalema” video nears 200 million views on youtube
- Tshego needs 1 million views to drop No Ties amapiano remix