Nomcebo Zikode reacts to a video of some people grooving to her hit single, Xola Moya Wam while burying the dead.
Lots of followers dragged the people in the video, with claims that they aren’t respecting the dead.
However, the singer had a different thought about the video.
She said while writing the song, she asked God to intervene on the pandemic issue, as the world has lost much souls, so, she sees no big deal
“When I wrote this song, I was acknowledging my sins, asking for forgiveness to God, asking him to intervene in this pandemic. The world have lost so many souls,” she captioned video.
- AKA spills out anger on alcohol ban once again
- Black Coffee leaves Mzansi in tears over groove in Greece
- Watch: Cristiano Ronaldo vibes to Master KG’s “Jerusalema”
- “I’m on Idols this Sunday, singing without autotune” – Cassper Nyovest shades AKA?
- Mzansi trend Amapiano song #KeSingle with different reactions – Watch