Are you are lover of viral challenge(s)? Then Lasizwe’s message is for you.
Since the start of the lockdown, different challenges have been accepted by social media users and it appears to be fun for a lot of people.
However, SA comedian and YouTuber revealed in a recent video that he is tired of the challenges. In fact, he urged you to stop challenging other children.
“This message is for everyone that is busy challenging other people; Stop challenging us, I swear. Everyday, I challenge you to do push ups, I challenge you ti put a selfie smiling.”
“I challenge you to stop challenging other children. If you’re bored, be bored alone, we are not bored together. We are quarantining in different places. You are quarantining in your mother’s house, I’m quarantining in my house. Let’s stay like the distance, social distance, lets all social media distance each other,” Lasizwe said.
- Watch: Oros Mampofu’s daughter does the viral “Fruit Snack” challenge
- (Watch) Busiswa created her own amazing JohnVuliGate Challenge Dance.
- Pictures: SA celebs join the dollypartonchallenge
- Watch: Emotional! Lasizwe drops season 3 reality show’s trailer
- Lasizwe reacts to claims that his comedy skits aren’t funny