A 2.4m black mamba was safely removed from a factory in Redcliffe, north of Durban, on Monday.
Prem Balram of Reaction Unit SA said their members were called to the factory about 11.30am.
“Upon arrival, officers were directed to a stack of wooden pallets which had been removed from inside the business premises.
“When officers approached the pallet, they found a huge black mamba coiled up inside.”
Balram said snake catcher Jason Arnold from Universal Reptiles was called out to safely capture and release the reptile.
- FULL ALBUM: Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit – Reunions (Zip File)
- AUDIO: DCI boss with bullet lodged in his vein cries out to Sonko for help
- Watch : Police Make Rule Breakers Weep By Putting Them In An Ambulance With FAKE COVID-19 Patient
- DJ Snake Ft. Selena Gomez – Selfish Love
- milet – inside you (From THE FIRST TAKE)