Embattled state-owned transport entity Prasa risks being hamstrung in its fightback against questionable multibillion-rand tenders crippling its operations.
An alleged legal blunder by transport minister Fikile Mbalula is central to the threat – although he has insisted his actions were above legal scrutiny.
On Tuesday, civil society organisation #UniteBehind launched an application in the Western Cape High Court to overturn a decision to Mbalula to dissolve Prasa’s interim board on December 2019 and appoint Bongisizwe Mpondo as administrator until December this year…
- Five things you need to know about Jacob Zuma’s contentious sick note
- Warrant of arrest was issued for Jacob Zuma out of hatred, says son Edward
- Salie-Hlophe lets fly at deputy judge president over complaint to JSC
- Cardi B & Offset is About to divorce
- Just 32 trains left in Cape Town after latest fire destroys carriages, locomotive