Nasty C Officially Joins Def Jam Recordings
Nasty C Officially Joins Def Jam Recordings: So far, 2020 has proven to be a good year for talented South African artiste, Nasty C. While he has been busy working on his highly anticipated album Zulu Man With Some Power, the rapper recently revealed the projects he has been collaborating on, one of which is There They Go which is expected to be premiered today.
The latest development is Nasty C becoming a signee to Def Jam Recordings, an American record label focused predominantly on hip hop, pop, and urban music, owned by Universal Music Group. Since this news broke out, both Mzansi celebrities and fans have been congratulating the talented rapper on his new achievement.
- Nasty C signs deal with international label, Def Jam Recordings
- Nasty C’s Joins List Of Musicians With Exclusive Shazam Playlist
- South African Celebrities Congratulates Nasty C On His New Deal
- Nasty C speaks about Def Jam debut upcoming project
- Hilarious Reactions Trail Nasty C’s Video Clip Announcing His New Visuals