Miss SA 2016, Ntando Mthethwa reveals how she is after announcing divorce with husband, Khaya Mthethwa.
The two decide to split after 2 years in marraige and lots of their fans were not pleased with the news.
However, taking to Instagram, the mother of one says “All is well”. Though, it’s not easy but she’s moving on.
“We cry, ngoba ukukhala kubekiwe as we experience life. We don’t cry because we want something back but it’s the way in which we accept the reality and ride the wave as it comes. Some days you overcome the day, at times the day overcomes you. These days are equally important.”
“Cry… but move. Identify the season and live through it. There’s something so beautiful about starting from scratch…so long as we are given breath in our body. All is well!” She said.
Speaking of how Khaya is also moving on, he tweeted some days ago; “I’m living, I’m healing, I’m believing, I’m definitely reinventing!”
- MIXTAPE: Leehleza – Lockdown House Party Season 2 Mix
- MIXTAPE: KWESTA – Lockdown House Party Season Two 05/June
- Ntando Duma Recieves Her EFF Artist Relief Pay Cheque
- MIXTAPE: Chymamusique – Lockdown House Party Season Two 05/June
- Shimza drags Ntando Duma over gift received from Junior – “You bought those things yourself”