The man at the centre of a sex videotape that has gone viral has been released from police custody. Police had sought to continue detaining Patrick Ayoyi Ajunga (pictured) so as to a certain age of the girl. According to the detectives investigating the matter, Ayoyi was released after the girl’s birth certificate was produced by her mother at Kericho Police station. The girl filmed in the sex video was born in August 1997 as indicated in the birth certificate. The families of the girl and Ayoyi also revealed that the two were long distance cousins and so they did not commit incest.
But police are still looking for the girl to record her statement, as they continue with forensic analysis of the video, so as to get more details on the date when the video was recorded.
Ayoyi had told the police that the video was recorded in 2017 at his house in Nairobi and the girl who was then 20 years old, consented. Police also want to establish who shared the video online and the motive.
- PICTURES: Man Who Filmed Himself Defiling His Niece Finally Nabbed
- WATCH VIDEO: Of Patrick Ayoyi Ayunga Having Sex With Niece
- VIDEO: Patrick Ayoyi Records Himself Defiling Minor
- VIDEO: Patrick Ayoyi’s niece commits suicide after friends showed her the viral
- Busta 929 says he was recording songs with teenager in viral video – Read statement