See various reactions to poet, Ntsiki Mazwai’s open letter to President Cyril Ramaphosa on the national lockdown.
Social media went nuts recently after a scathing open letter to President Cyril Ramaphosa was published by Mzansi poet, Ntsiki Mazwai. Well, not many would want to say things that not everyone would agree with but Ntsiki bared her heart on the letter.
In it, she revealed how much she is against the nationwide lockdown to fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus. She accused the president of using the white man’s process of fighting the virus in an African country, which she believes wouldn’t work out.
Well, she didn’t stop there. In her opinion, President Ramaphosa is a billionaire but no one can point to anything he created to bring about his wealth. It goes on and on. The letter sent the talented writer to the top of the trends, gaining reactions from black Twitter.
- Ntsiki’s parent, Thami Mazwai condemns her letter to President Ramaphosa
- Reactions to Ntsiki Mazwai’s open letter to President Ramaphosa
- Watch:President Cyril Ramaphosa laughs off reactions to the mask blunder
- Watch: Cyril Ramaphosa says Lockdown level 4 remains till end of May
- Cassper Nyovest Pleads With Mzansis To Comply With The Lockdown