Shimza kicks off the year securing bags, as he announced on social media, that he’s got an international deal with the US talent agency United Talent.
“So excited to join the @unitedtalent roster for the USA territory – One of the biggest talent agencies in the world housing some of the worlds biggest artists,” he said.
The company represents the likes of Akon, 21 Savage, Die Antwoord, Young Thug, DJ Khaled, Jason Derulo, Burna Boy, Ali Wong, Will Ferrell, Nasty C and Lauryn Hill.
Speaking with TshishaLIVE, the DJ believes the deal will open up more opportunities.
“It’s a great feeling to be signed to such a big agency, it will help me in terms of opening up a market that I’ve been patiently waiting for,” he said.
- Amapiano VS Afro House: DJ Maphorisa to battle Shimza and Prince Kaybee
- Black Coffee bags deal in acquiring stake in Gallo Music Investment
- Idols SA partners with Kalawa Jazmee record label in favour of Season 16 winner
- Skhanda World Set To Release Star Studded Debut Single Next Week
- Nasty C signs deal with international label, Def Jam Recordings