Somizi Mhlongo and Mohale Motuang are now officially Mr and Mr Motaung Mhlongo after getting married in a beautiful white wedding ceremony on Thursday, 30th of January, 2020.
The couple left many hopeless on instant viewing of their ceremony,
but gave one of their looks on social media with the captions;
Mohale: “He said “I Do”.”
“I will never forget this moment. I’m the happiest man in the world right now. The love of my life,” – Som.
Somizi revealed rocking three different looks for his wedding.
Check out one out of the other looks.
He said “I Do”. #somhalewhitewedding pic.twitter.com/gdY76EEl9X— Mohale Motaung 🥇 (@mohale_motaung) January 31, 2020
- Photos: Somizi and Mohale’s pre-wedding celebration
- Check out SOMHALE’s final white wedding plan
- Cassper Nyovest gets rebuked for defying Somhale’s wedding rules
- Picturs: Basetsana Kumalo rocks Miss World 1994 crown to #Somhale’s wedding
- Somizi addresses Cassper Nyovest dress code failure – “It was not his fault”