In an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19,StarTimes media has introduced cashless money payment method that will enable subscribers to conveniently renew monthly subscription for their bouquet of choice.
In a statement sent to newsroom,the company said that through the company’s over the top (OTT) StarTimes ON application, subscribers they will be able to access an electronic wallet that will facilitate subscription payment through either Co-operative, KCB bank, Equitel, Mpesa or Airtel money.
“This is our strategic effort to not only encourage our subscribers to avoid exposure to coronavirus through cash handling and physical visits by ensuring access to critical support services at the comfort of their home but also enabling subscribers to save cost while accessing more informative, educational and entertaining content,” said StarTimes Regional Marketing Director, Mr. Aldrine Nsubuga.
Users accessing the premium content on StarTimes ON application will enjoy Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD) and Ultra High Definition (UHD) content providing access to live, replays and key highlights of the premium content at subscriber’s convenience.
- Robert Mugabe granted Grace R2.8m VAT exemptions
- Gupta fixer’s R232m ‘criminal conspiracy’ at the heart of state capture
- Drowned Parktown Boys’ High teen’s parents ‘couldn’t afford life jacket’
- Huddah Joins Adult Site ‘OnlyFans’, Promises Fresh Content
- Chelsea vs Manchester United Free Streaming/Watch Broadcast 28th November 2021