Despite being known to be a club DJ, Black Coffee says he doesn’t make music for the club.
The star loves it when people listen to his music while doing random things.
“I do not at all make music for the club. I love it when I see people posting videos of people driving to my music, cleaning their houses, doing random things just outside the club space,” he said in a video shared.
In a video shared on Twitter, Black Coffee speaks about making music and captioned the video with:
“When I think of Music…I think of of life itself, love found & lost and all connections.”
- FULL ALBUM: Black Coffee ft Martine Thomas – Split Open Jazz Fair 2019 Vol. 4 (Zip)
- Read: Black Coffee and Burna Boy’s conversation
- Check out Black Coffee and Zakes Bantwini’s legendary dance move on stage
- Cassper Nyovest gets inspired by Black Coffee’s R7k shirt
- Black Coffee applauds Master KG’s “Jerusalema” recognition in Switzerland