Cassper Nyovest claims the year 2020 has been a tough year.
This isn’t the first time the rapper confessed this about the year, and no one is novice to the saying.
COVID-19 outbreak triggered fear as the rate of deaths increased and even affecting sources of income.
Taking to Twitter, Cassper spills out his hurt in words.
“I cav groove and all the money we lost, the fact that people are losing loved ones everyday due to covid 19 is the pits man.This shit has ruined lives and traumatised many. It feels so unfair and there’s nothing anybody can do about it but just watch. Modimo! Re thuse.”
- Cassper Nyovest opens up on how he planned to have a baby with Bexx
- Cassper Nyovest wilds against haters on “whack” lyrics
- “I’m on Idols this Sunday, singing without autotune” – Cassper Nyovest shades AKA?
- Cassper Nyovest shuns trolls on AMN album – “I actually don’t need anybody’s validation at this point in my life & career”
- DJ Maphorisa trolled for having a fling with teenagers