Prince Kaybee’s beef with NaakMusiQ has turned out exciting and entertaining to social media users, and they’ve successfully dragged Cassper Nyovest into it.
The DJ and actor have had series of exchange since morning and Naak resolved to the fact that Kaybee is being weird, while the DJ claims he is being understood.
Twitter users are divided over their beef and in other to sort it out amicably, they’ve been urged to settle in a boxing ring, with Cassper as their guest referee.
“Lol… Why my name is a part of this whole thing when i have been ignoring all the bullshit is what i dont understand. Haai you can’t win at this app. Masepa fela!!” the rapper reacted to the inclusion.
The Twitter war keeps graduating as Kaybee further trolled Naak’s caareer.
“This is a typical story. You realized your worth before everyone else did. Which lead to you always trying to prove your worth when you got the platform. Huge insecurity. uWeak kwekwe kwaye uzi misele ukuy’exposa lonto. ithi Dyan xa undibiza. Mandiy’bambe Apho. Goodnightini…” Naak reacted after being trolled.
- Inside Prince Kaybee’s new drama with NaakMusiQ – Mercedes Benz vs BMW
- Cassper Nyovest opens up on how he planned to have a baby with Bexx
- Cassper Nyovest wilds against haters on “whack” lyrics
- DJ Maphorisa dragged for his poor kitchen condition
- “I’m on Idols this Sunday, singing without autotune” – Cassper Nyovest shades AKA?