Cassper Nyovest’s emphasis on music artists financial state is quite alarming.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in March, the rapper hasn’t taken the issue lightly. He is either talking about the fear experienced or the no-gig effects.
Recently, Mufasa advised music artists to cut down their lavish spending, because this trying times seem unending.
Taking to Twitter on Thursday, Cassper says lots of people will lose their houses and cars, as they are not prepared for the ugly incident that happened this year.
“Many people in our industry are going to lose their homes and thier cars because nobody was prepared for a year with no income and watch what the media gone do with our staS. They gone paint them like dumb people who never knew what to do with all their riches. MARK MY WORDS!!!”
As much as Cassper’s words sound true, Tshego and Nadia Nakai hint on being depressed, because they missed performing to a large crowd.
AKA also revealed some months ago that he is seriously broke. DJ Zinhle said she’s gone 3 months without an income.
Financially, the music industry is screaming Hectic!
- Cassper Nyovest – “2020 has been a tough year”
- Cassper Nyovest slams the hip hop industry over their “educated opinions’
- AKA apologizes over the use of swear word “moffie” to Cassper Nyovest
- “I’m on Idols this Sunday, singing without autotune” – Cassper Nyovest shades AKA?
- PICTURES: Celebs at the 2020 Cars Awards