Cassper Nyovest was born and raised in Mahikeng, North West; He is regarded as one of the most successful artist in South Africa.
However, his music career success didn’t just happen like magic. The rapper has repeatedly recounted struggles and hustle that brought him these wins.
Taking to Twitter, Mr Fill Up boldly revealed that he left his mother’s house at age 16.
— R.M Phoolo (@casspernyovest) July 25, 2020
Fans were blown at his response, as many find it impossible for a teenager to leave at that age.
Cassper’s parents are alive and he disclosed spending most of the time with them during lockdown. In his crib probably.
Reactions be like:
Mara why😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/x6NgSUMgI9
— Tebogo (@_Tebogo_23) July 25, 2020
If so,I moved out at 14 pic.twitter.com/NHQmRLXBjp
— uBrothers😌 (@olonalu) July 25, 2020
— Fortifyzoid🔥🔥🔥 (@SkhuraOmen) July 25, 2020
- Cassper Nyovest to AKA – “The battle line has been drawn”
- Cassper Nyovest tests for coronavirus – “My sinuses were acting up”
- DJ Maphorisa reacts to being snubbed in SA all time rapper list
- Fans accuse Cassper for always liking half-naked photos on Twitter
- AKA – I regret cursing Cassper Nyovest’s parents