Kabza Da Small had his name in the mouths of most South Africans after performing at Lockdown House Party on Friday night, 24th of July.
The king of amapiano made history on the TV show with his album launch and being the first ever artist to play 2 hours on the show.
Mzansi also applauded the hitmaker for playing new songs despite just releasing a 27-track album.
This shows that Kabza has a lot in store musically, despite the juicy vibes served.
There are claims that the music producer is the best thing to happen to Amapiano genre.
“Launching his album but playing exclusives from the next album, that’s how much music he has,” Shimza tweeted.
Meanwhile, Kabza De Small has proven why he is the King Of Amapiano with Apple Music confirming that Kabza’s album, Sweet & Dust is the “Biggest Release in SA Ever”.
- DJ Maphorisa urges Shimza to start playing Amapiano in his set
- King Of Amapiano, Kabza De Small quits Amapiano, becomes rapper
- Amapiano VS Afro House: DJ Maphorisa to battle Shimza and Prince Kaybee
- Mzansi trend Amapiano song #KeSingle with different reactions – Watch
- 5 things you should know about AKA’s “Bhovamania” EP