Master KG is short of words, as his Jerusalema music video hits another milestone again, within a year.
Taking to social media, the Limpopo star announced that the official video to the hit song featuring Nomcebo Zikode has reached 200 million views on YouTube.
He expressed gratitude to fans globally, for the support.
“Jerusalema is 200 Million views in less than a year.. Wow guys,” he captioned post.
Master KG had only aspired the video hitting 100 million views before the year rolls out, but it’s turned out in an unbelievable way.
The song has gained lots of nomination, and it’s also promoted the music producer at the international market.
KG’s latest big update, is that he’s got something cooking with the biggest artist in the world.
- Master KG’s “Jerusalema” video nears 200 million views on youtube
- “Jerusalema is now the most Shazamed song in the world”, Shazam congratulates Master KG
- Master KG – Jerusalema Ft. Micro TDH, Greeicy & Nomcebo Zikode (Remix)
- Master KG’s Jerusalema reaches a cumulative of 100 million streams
- Black Coffee applauds Master KG’s “Jerusalema” recognition in Switzerland