President Robert Mugabe granted value added tax (VAT) exemptions to
his wife Grace which deprived the state of about US$200,000
Nine applications for exemptions were sent to Mugabe between 2012 and 2014 by Stanley Nhari, general manager of Grace’s Gushungo Holdings, and managers of Mwenewazvo Farm, Grace Mugabe Orphanage and Amai Mugabe High School…
This article is reserved for Sunday Times subscribers.
A subscription gives you full digital access to all Sunday Times content.
Already subscribed? Simply sign in below.
Registered on the BusinessLIVE, Business Day, Financial Mail or Rand Daily Mail websites? Sign in with the same details.
Questions or problems? COMMENT BELOW!!
- Gupta fixer’s R232m ‘criminal conspiracy’ at the heart of state capture
- Drowned Parktown Boys’ High teen’s parents ‘couldn’t afford life jacket’
- Zuma’s awful legacy could bring down Ramaphosa
- StarTimes Moves in to Halt COVID-19 Spread by Introducing Online Recharge Platform
- Huddah Joins Adult Site ‘OnlyFans’, Promises Fresh Content