Founding member of Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Joseph Shabalala was announced dead on Tuesday morning.
The 78 years old musician’s death sent shock across the country after he was confirmed dead by the Group manager Xolani Majozi .
“Yes, it’s true. Mr Shabalala passed on this morning. The group (Ladysmith Black Mambazo) is on tour in the US, but they have been informed and are devastated because the group is family,” Majozi said.
Many poured out their hearts on social media in respect of the late icon, including SA celebs.
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo founder Joseph Shabalala has been confirmed dead
- Skeem Saam actor Charles Maja passes on
- Cassper Nyovest finally unveils Thobeka’s baby bump
- Pictures: Inside DJ Tira’s lit birthday & 21 years in the industry celebration
- Black Coffee’s Live Stream On Social Media Records More Than 84,500 Viewers