DJ Maphorisa got Twitter users attention with a newly composed song.
The music producer is seen in his ride singing a song which is said to be freshly composed for Twitter.
“Fellow South Africans, I just composed a song for Twitter. Just for Titter only, only Twitter users,” he said before singing the composed song.
“TSHINI Kaloku” was used repetitively in the song, which is said to be the title of the song.
Twitter users urged him to drop the song featuring Moonchild Sanelly. While a few others were glued to his facial expression.
The video provided fans over 5 memes of Lawd Phori.
😂😂 TSHINI Kaloku 🤣🤣 I HAD TO only for Twitter thou Please Please pic.twitter.com/6axjequewg
— Madumane (@DjMaphorisa) July 28, 2020
I agree she’s a beast
— Put South Africans First (@MbuyaneNgcebo) July 28, 2020
Please drop them one by one😭
— Spovakazi (@MotherAbe) July 28, 2020
The facial expression can already hear the beat to this sbandla kaloku tshini mqundu wakhona 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/nuKwvCPZpc
— Daddy Cool (@dandy_smooth01) July 28, 2020
Ufake u @Moonsanelly and @busiswaah apho asseblief
— July Home Owner 🥂❤️🙂🙏🏾 (@morals_hunnay) July 28, 2020
- Watch: Oros Mampofu acts and can sing too
- 2019: DJ Maphorisa Gets His Crown & Fan Recognition
- Video: Rebecca Malope’s version of Tellaman’s song, “Whipped” shakes the net
- Watch: DJ Maphorisa’s version to Kelly Khumalo’s prayer cracks up tweeps
- Fans shocked at age Cassper Nyovest left his mother’s house